Five things about this second born son of ours: Brady Edward at 6:
1. Has lost 2 bottom teeth. Has 2 top wiggly ones holding on for dear life.
2. He is a complete joy to our family. He is sweet, sensitive, smart, funny and a little bit ornery. And my baby with 2 different eye colors. When we talk about future things & I get a little sad ( I don't want them to grow up) Brady is the first to notice, are you going to cry mama? Then he will proceed to make his transformer noise because he know it's my favorite and will make me laugh.
3. He is in 1st grade and still lives for the weekends. He will do homework most days on his own, but sometimes it just wears him out. He also started piano lessons this year. And is turning into an avid reader. His favorite books right now: Don't let the Pigeon Drive the bus and the Stink series. I will usually find lots of books under his pillow at bedtime along with guys or legos. He claims it's very comfortable to still sleep with all of things under his pillow. And he hasn't met a stuffed animal he can't live without. At any given time you could find about 20 of them in his bed.
4. Daddy is his hero and Riley is his best friend. I hope these things never change.
5. Could live on chicken, ranch dip, brownies & apple juice for the rest of his life. He is the pickiest eater in our house. He thinks oranges are disgusting. Hopefully this will change.
We are so thankful for Brady Edward and the energy he brings to our family. We love you Brady!