1. Today is Riley's 9th birthday. He is so very excited about turning 9. I have been teasing him for months that I wasn't going to let him turn 9. He has a good sense of humor about it. I just want to freeze these moments with him. I am excited to see what year 9 brings him.
2. Need to dedicate a post to Riley's birthday with some baby pictures.
3. I miss blogging. thank you Missy for inspiring me to log back on.
4. I still have a pending post about Brady at 4. He is now 6. What the what!?
5. today, there was a bit of fall in the air. Love it. Looking forward to hikes, apple picking, pumpkins, apple spice candles, fall leaves, crisp cool air, football games to hear the band, opening the windows, sweaters, boots, baking, crock pot dinners and fall tv.
6.For my coupon friends, don't forget the first of the month, time to print those new coupons: www.coupons.com, www.bettycrocker.com, www.smartsource.com to name a few. And check out new e-offers at www.gianteagle.com
7. Happy Birthday to Sue Morgan, who shares a birthday with our Riley.
8. Thankful for the time spent with the scrappy girls on Saturday. So much fun. And I acutally scrapbooked. Time to dust off the craft table and print some pictures. And jump on the Project Life train.
9.Man it's been a while since I have done this 10 on tuesday, can i make it to 10?
10. Okay time for a poll: Maroon 5 or Mumford & Sons?