1. happy march 1st! Spring arrives this month! yeah!
2. need a free gallon of milk? go to. www.coupons.comprint out the .55 cent off coupon of lucky charms & the .55 off coupon of cinnamon toast crunch. Print each twice. go to giant eagle. Buy 4 boxes - get a catalina (that coupon the prints out with your receipt) for a free gallon of milk! Giant Eagle on Norton road has cereal - 4 for $8.00 - even though it's advertised as 4 for $10.00. Deal ends wednesday. I might need to print some more (also available to print on www.smartsource.com and www.target.com) and go back. Can't beat .90 cents for a box of cereal and free milk.
3. Tuesdays are my favorite day of the week. I seem to accomplish a higher number of tasks on Tuesdays. At work and at home. Off my to do lists this is what I got done today so far:
- work - resolved lots of old items, planned a pizza party
- renewed driver's license, got new tags for both Hondas
- Stopped at giant eagle
- Got Brady's haircut
- Cleaned out the inside of the van while the boys ran around outside
- cleaned out the refrigerator - leftovers & fruit for dinner
- did a load of dishes
- folded a pile of laundry
- 2 more loads in the washer/dryer
- baked cookies
- bath night for the boys
- cut out coupons
4. And catch up on some DVR'd shows tonight. Eddie is at Akron U with a group of band kids tonight - so I can watch my girlie shows.
5. Okay, boys are in bed now it's 8:38. We needed one more drink of water, train blankets and stuffed animals needed hugs too. Is it wrong that I put the boys in comfy play clothes after their bath? So in the morning - they are ready to go - no need to get dressed - just brush teeth and ready to go! I am always looking for ways to cut down on our morning mad dash out the the door.
6. I am running out of steam and i might now make it to 10 things tonight. Lame. Sorry
7. Bachelor: Chantal or Emily? I think he will pick Chantal. I think he just has a school girl crush on Emily and the kid scares him a little more than he is letting on. But I think Brad is the most genuine Bachelor ever.
8. Trying to book a beach vacation...hoping we can pull it off this year.
10. Received awesome news tonight: SGM Dennis Gerber returned home today after his year long deployment! So happy for the Gerber family as they get to be a family of four again. Prayers for all the service men and women still waiting to come home. Thank you Denny for your service & sacrifice. WELCOME HOME!
Random picture: I took some shots of this really old baseball for friends of ours that are going to sell it...look closely you might see Yogi Berra & Micky Mantle's signatures. it's a New York Yankee's World Series ball from the 1940's...I told them I would only charge 10% of the selling price for the pictures...